Sunday, March 4, 2012

Back by popular demand

A few people suggested I start a Miami blog to follow up the still unfinished Denmark blog, and I've somewhat reluctantly agreed.

I can't make any guarantees about the amount of content I'll be able to put through this blog, or how entertaining it will be. Unlike in Denmark, the mundane stuff in Miami will seem... well, mundane, because it's not so different than anywhere else in the United States. As far as the interesting stuff? All I'm doing is working, studying for work, and whatever else a 23 year old kid does in Miami when he happens to be there during spring break-- none of those things belong in a blog. Still, I'll try to provide some anecdotes, random thoughts, pictures, food reviews, etc. that will hopefully make this a worthwhile read.

No comments:

Post a Comment